2017 Eastern Regional Meeting - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Deadlines for submission:
Oral presentations: Monday, October 30, 2017
Poster presentations: Friday, November 10, 2017
This is the title of my abstract for the CSPB/SCPV2017 Eastern Regional Meeting. T.T. Arum1*,
M.C. Apple2, G.N. Alfalfa1. 1Dept. of Plant Science, McGill University and 2Hort. Sci. Dept.,
University of Florida
The abstract text must not exceed 250 words. The Format of your names, affiliations, and address
should be as above to prevent additional manual formatting by ERM organizers. The presenting author
which should be designated by an asterisk * in the abstract. If you have requested an Oral
presentation, the organizing committee will do its best to accommodate these requests and will
inform participants if their abstract has been selected for an Oral presentation by Friday November
3, 2017. Student presenters competing for an oral or poster presentation award will be evaluated by
a panel of judges who will be looking for a well-organized and informative presentation and the ability
to answer questions confidently. Cash prizes will be awarded for best student presentations, oral
Below and separate from the abstract
- The person submitting the abstract should provide their name and email information.
- The presenting person (designated by *) needs to indicate if they are a student (undergraduate, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- If a student, the supervisor should also be indicated and the email of the supervisor also provided.
- Presenting person needs to specify if they wish to present a Poster or if they would like to
be considered for an Oral Presentation.
- The presenting person must provide the receipt number that was Emailed to them showing that they are registered for the meeting
- Email all the above as a MS Word document to email@example.com. There will not be an automatic reply stating that we received your Email.
If your abstract and/or information are incomplete or incorrect we will reply by return email (whatever email
you used to send the original information).